Growth Hormones (HGH)
Human growth hormone
Growth hormone (growth hormone, STH, HGH, somatotropin, somatropin) is the peptide hormone of the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland, which is used in sports to form the muscular relief. Growth hormone or somatotropin (from the Latin soma – body) got its name because in young people it causes a pronounced acceleration of linear (long) growth, mainly due to the growth of long tubular bones of the extremities. The basal concentration of growth hormone for sale in the blood is 1-5 ng / ml, during the peaks can rise to 10-20 and even 45 ng / ml.
It was first allocated in 1956. The growth hormone in the pituitary gland is released in response to the signals of the hypothalamus. Usually, after twenty years the production of this hormone by the body decreases. Aging of the body is directly related to the level of growth hormone release. On average, after 20 years every 10 years the level of its production falls by 15%. Growth hormone does not have sex differences. That is, its level is the same for men and women. Despite the fact that the use of drugs containing growth hormone is prohibited by WADO (World Anti-Doping Organization), in our country these drugs are in free sale.
- Anabolic action – causes muscle growth
- Anti-catabolic action – inhibits the destruction of muscles
- Reduces the fatty layer
- Improves energy use
- Accelerates wound healing
- Has a rejuvenating effect
- Stimulates the repeated growth of internal organs (atrophy with age)
- It causes bone growth and increases growth in young people to 26 years (before the closure of growth zones), strengthens the bones
- Increases blood glucose levels
- Strengthens immunity
Some effects of the drug itself, but a significant part of its effects are mediated by the insulin-like growth factor IGF-1 (formerly called somatomedin C), which is produced by the action of somatotropin in the liver and stimulates the growth of most internal organs. Virtually all the effects of growth hormone in sports are associated with the action of IGF-1.
Age-related changes in growth hormone secretion Growth hormone
secretion declines steadily with age. It is minimal in the elderly, in whom both the basal level and the frequency and amplitude of the secretion peaks decrease. The basal level of somatotropin is maximal in early childhood, the amplitude of the secretion peaks is highest in adolescents during the period of intensive linear growth and puberty.
Daily rhythms of growth hormone
secretion Secretion of somatotropin, like many other hormones, occurs periodically and has several peaks during the day (usually the secretion peak occurs every 3-5 hours). The highest peak is observed at night, about an hour after falling asleep.
Growth hormone in bodybuilding
Initially, growth hormone drugs began to be used for medical purposes, but almost simultaneously this hormone became widespread in sports, which is associated with its ability to increase muscle mass and reduce fat. The first preparations of growth hormone were an extract of the pituitary gland of corpses and only in 1981 a recombinant drug of somatotropin was made.
In 1989, somatotropin was banned by the Olympic Committee. Despite the fact that the use of somatotropin for athletic purposes is prohibited, in the last decade the sales of the drug have increased several times. Mainly, growth hormone is used in sports, especially in bodybuilding, where it is combined with other anabolic drugs.
Increasing lean muscle mass and burning fat The
main reason for the high popularity of growth hormone in sports is the ability to reduce the amount of subcutaneous fat. In addition, studies have shown that taking somatotropin leads to an increase in dry muscle mass, connective tissues and an increase in the volume of muscle cells due to fluid accumulation.
Another useful effect of somatotropin is a reduction in the incidence of injuries. This is due to its ability to strengthen bone and connective (tendon, cartilage) tissue. Growth hormone accelerates healing and tissue repair after trauma.
It should be noted that the use of growth hormone in powerlifting is meaningless, since in the experiment it was established that it does not lead to an increase in the strength indicators. Somatotropin also does not increase endurance and productivity, and even on the contrary, there is a decrease in the fatigue threshold and slowing recovery, so growth hormone is useless for athletes of such sports where these indicators are important.
The general conclusion: growth hormone can be used in sports for the purpose of obtaining a relief.
Advantages: high efficiency, low frequency of side effects, the drug does not affect the function of the penis and potency, does not cause androgenic effects and does not require PCT, after a monthly course, the total mass increases slightly (3-4 kg), and in some cases does not change at all – this is associated with large fat loss.
Disadvantages: high cost of drugs – about 1 thousand dollars per course.
Side effects of human growth hormone:
Since growth hormone is produced naturally in the human body, the side effects of HGH are rare. Side effects occur mainly in cases where growth hormone is used in doses higher than recommended and for a longer time than indicated by specialists. In practice, the following side effects of Human Growth Hormone (by frequency of occurrence) occur:
- Tunnel syndrome – manifested by pain and numbness in the extremities. This is due to the fact that the muscles that increase in the volumes squeeze the peripheral nerves. This side effect is not dangerous and is quickly eliminated after a reduction in the dose of the drug.
- The accumulation of liquid – it is difficult to call a side effect, because the accumulation of fluid is in the muscles, giving them large dimensions and elasticity. In general, the phenomenon of rollback is minimal after the end of the course.
- Increased blood pressure – is eliminated either by lowering the dose of growth hormone, or by taking antihypertensive drugs.
- Oppression of the thyroid gland function is not subjectively manifested in any way, as oppression is too slight. To eliminate it and improve the efficiency of the cycle, thyroxine is used at a dose of 25 μg per day. After lifting growth hormone, the function of the thyroid gland is completely restored.
- Hyperglycemia is an increase in the level of glucose in the blood. Eliminated by insulin or drugs that stimulate the pancreas (Diabeton). Usually does not require additional measures and is completely reversible. You can take supplements with Alpha-lipoic acid, it restores sensitivity to insulin.
- Acromegaly – the disease occurs due to the pronounced abuse of growth hormone preparations. If used correctly, it does not occur.
- Hypertrophy of the heart and other organs – occurs only in the case of prolonged use of growth hormone in large doses. If used correctly, it does not occur.
Mythical side effects:
- An increase in the abdomen – it is widely believed that growth hormone can increase the stomach due to internal hyperplasia (since the intestine and organs have receptors for IGF-1). At the moment there is no scientific confirmation of this fact, however, it is precisely with this that vivid examples of abdominal changes among professional bodybuilders are associated. However, the practical experience of most athletes shows that classical courses of growth hormone do not lead to abdominal growth. Experts believe that the increase in the abdomen (in the English Internet the term “GH gut” is common) is of a polyethological nature, and is possible when using large doses of GH in combination with insulin, steroids, along with the consumption of large amounts of food.
- Effect on the potency and function of the penis – growth hormone does not adversely affect sexual function.
- Suppression of the secretion of its own growth hormone – Professor Elmer M. Cranton, MD conducted a study in more than 100 patients, where there was no suppression of self-secretion.
- Tumor process – growth hormone causes a sharp acceleration of the division of tumor cells, so scientists became concerned about whether the growth hormone itself can provoke a tumor. Therefore, a retrospective study was organized in which people attended the treatment with growth hormone, the incidence of tumor processes did not differ statistically from the rest of the population, which may indicate the absence of a carcinogenic effect of growth hormone.
The general conclusion about the side effects of
HGH very rarely causes side effects, if applied in moderate doses. Almost all side effects are reversible. At the same time, it was clearly proven that the growth hormone drugs are able to rejuvenate the body: improve the physical form, reduce the level of harmful cholesterol, improve skin properties, strengthen bones and ligaments and many other positive effects.
Stimulants of growth hormone
The main regulators of growth hormone secretion are the peptide hormones of the hypothalamus (somatostatin and somatoliberin), which are secreted by the neurosecretory cells of the hypothalamus into the portal veins of the pituitary gland and act directly on growth hormones. However, many physiological factors influence the balance of these hormones and the secretion of somatotropin. Scientists have proved that the level of growth hormone secretion can be increased 3-5 times, without the use of hormonal agents.
Peptides – the most powerful stimulants of growth hormone, increase the concentration 7-15 times, while the cost of an equivalent course is several times lower:
- GRF (1-29)
- HGH Frag (176-191) – fragment
Growth Hormone and Peptides in Bodybuilding
Peptides (Greek πεπτος – nutrient) is a family of substances whose molecules are constructed from the residues of α-amino acids linked in a chain by peptide (amide) bonds. These are natural or synthetic compounds containing tens, hundreds or thousands of monomeric units – amino acids. This class is very diverse and performs a variety of regulatory functions in the body. Within the framework of this article, we will consider only those peptides that are used in sports to correct physical indicators.
At present, peptides, which are stimulators of growth hormone, are increasingly found on the market. The most popular peptides in bodybuilding:
- From the Grelin group (GHRP): (create a pronounced peak of GH concentration immediately after administration, regardless of time of day and the presence of somatostatin in the blood).
- GHRP-6 and Hexarelin
- From the Growth Hormone Growth Hormone (GHRH) group: (administration to the body causes a wave-like rise in concentration that will be weak in the hours when natural GH secretion is reduced due to somatostatin, and high during natural increase in GHR concentration (for example, at night) .In other words, GHRH enhances GH secretion without disturbing the natural pulsed curve.)
- GRF (1-29) Sermorelin
- HGH Frag (176-191) – a fragment of the growth hormone (fat burner)
Advantages of Peptides
Many people have questions about why to use new peptide substances if there is an artificial growth hormone? The answer is simple: peptide stimulants have several significant advantages:
- Peptides are much cheaper than growth hormone. The cost of a similar course will be several times lower.
- Various mechanisms of action and half-lives can manipulate the concentration curve, achieving optimal anabolic response.
- Different effects on hunger and metabolism, allows you to give preference to certain substances.
- At the moment, the production and distribution of peptides is not regulated by law, so they can safely be ordered online.
- Quickly and without a trace are destroyed, so you can not be afraid for doping control.
Peptides, as well as classical growth hormone, can be easily verified for authenticity. To do this, it is sufficient to pass tests for the level of somatotropin in the plasma after the administration of the drug.
This course of human growth hormone is made by experts to help beginning athletes to obtain a relief figure. Dosages and combinations are taken from the scientific literature, they are systematically used by athletes of various sports in practice and are recognized as the most effective and rational.
To whom are these growth hormone courses appropriate?
Growth hormone can be used by both men and women over the age of 20 (in younger people, asymmetrical bone development may occur) to enhance the relief of the muscles. The total mass increases slightly, this is the result of large fat loss.
Side effects during and after the course are almost not observed, all of them are usually reversible.
The course is contraindicated for people with diabetes mellitus (growth hormone increases the amount of glucose in the blood), with caution should be used with hypertension (growth hormone can increase it). Before using the drug, you should consult your doctor.
- Jintropine (Jintropin)
- Blue Tops
- Neotropin (Neotropin)
How to recognize a fake of growth hormone?
In the CIS market, drugs containing synthetic somatotropin, which are produced in Europe, Korea, Israel, Iran, China and some other countries, can be found. The most popular are Chinese medicines, since they are not inferior in quality to European ones at much more humane prices. But, wanting to save your blood, you can easily “run into” a counterfeit drug.
What to look for
Among the Chinese products, only two are original – produced in factories in compliance with all norms and standards. This is “Jintropin” and “Ansomone”. All other drugs from China are underground. Why?
First, any self-respecting company necessarily applies to its growth hormone bottles its original solvent. There is no solvent? You have a fake.
Secondly, the original growth hormone is released in at least two dosages – 4 IU and 10 IU. This is necessary to participate in government tenders and procurement. Underground products are only available in popular dosages, most likely 10 or 12 IU (in fact, the vial contains, at best, 2-4 IU of the drug, sometimes very poorly purified, the use of which leads to health problems and the appearance of antibodies, after which any growth hormone simply stops working).
Thirdly, the packaging should be made of dense moisture-proof cardboard, and the label should be glued exactly and equally on all bottles. Finally, the aluminum part of the lid should be flat and without any obvious traces of hand-rolled.
Growth Hormone: “Dynatrope”
Let’s take the packaging of growth hormone “Dynatrop” – a very popular drug on the CIS market. Contrary to the widespread misconception, “Dynatrop” is produced not in China, but in Iran. This drug is as copy-protected as possible. Quality packaging, ceramic inscription on the bottle, two protective holograms and one test sticker, under the protective layer of which there is a unique product number that can be checked on the manufacturer’s website:http:roids-uk.co. Moreover, when checking the number, it will be indicated how many times this number was checked. This is done so that no one makes a fake “Dynatrope / Dynatrope”With stickers with the same number, taken from one purchased package.
Counterfeit “Dynatrope” to date does not exist!
Growth Hormone: Ansomone
Original: this drug is not well protected. In fact, the only protection “Ansomone / Ansomone” – a one-time sticker. It is made in such a way that a unique product number is printed on its inside. This sticker is glued to the pack in the place where it closes, as if not allowing it to open. When you carefully remove it, you will see that the number has remained on both sides of the pack (it is impossible to print so much).
Counterfeit: the package itself is done quite well, even a professional to distinguish it from the original is difficult. If you take a pack of hands, you can feel that the picture on it is convex. It is unclear why this was done – on the original packaging it is not. Printing the package itself is pretty good, but … it gets your hands dirty! Try to rub any inscription – there will be a black trace. If you carefully look at the date on the package with a lens, you will see that it is not stamped with a numbering device, but printed along with the pack and is also smeared if you rub it with your finger.
We try to open the pack. The test sticker that closes it can hardly be distinguished from the real one – it is only slightly different in color. Try it neatly otlejat, and … under it too there is a serial number! But on the original packaging, when the test sticker is removed, the serial number remains on the package. And on the counterfeit it is applied with the help of a strip of transparent tape, which is glued to the pack under the sticker.
Open the pack. On the cover on the inside there is a label on which it is drawn that there is no diamond cutter for cutting the ampoule with water: the ampoule should simply be broken to open. And in the original packaging, the diamond cutter is present without fail – without it you can not break the head of the ampoule.
We take out from the pack one box with a vial and an ampoule. It is made well, even better than the box, since it does not get dirty. The date is also not shown, but printed right along with the box. The ampoule with the solvent is even more beautiful than the original – a bright purple inscription, a notch for breaking off and a blue mark. On the original ampoule, there is nothing of the kind.
Bottle. On the cover on the circle there is an inscription “Ansomone” – this is not even on the original! The sticker is made well and evenly glued, perhaps not even by hand. But the aluminum cover is rolled up by hand! Take the original Ansomone vial and see how the lid is rolled up smoothly and neatly. Here it is not in sight.
So, the distinctive features of the fake “Ansomon” are:
- The absence of a pack of a diamond cutter in the pack.
- Convex pattern on the pack.
- Date, which is not stamped with the numerator, but printed along with the packaging.
- A strip of scotch with a number, hidden under a check sticker.
- The inscription “Ansomone” on the lid of the bottle.
- The lid of the vial, which is sloppy sloppily, manually.
Growth hormone: “Jintropin”
Original: this product is the most popular in the whole world, so it is forged by everyone who is not lazy. We already wrote that the real “Jintropin” did not arrive in Russia and Ukraine for several years. Only at the end of 2011 the company “Europharm”, having concluded an exclusive contract with “GeneScience Pharmaceuticals”, began official deliveries of “Jintropin” to Russia and Ukraine.
The main difference of the original product is a protective sticker with a unique number and fiberglass. Yes, yes, it is with fiber, as in banknotes. To make sure that these are fibers or just printed, you need to easily poke them with a needle – they need to come off.
You ask, what does fiberglass do? Everything is very simple: their location on the sticker is very important, because when checking your product on the manufacturer’s website www.gensci-china.com after entering the number, you will not only make sure that it is correct, but you will also see a sticker photo from your packaging with a clear the image of fiber fibers. But, unlike Dynatrop, Jintropin does not know how many times this sticker was checked, what some “craftsmen” use, buying one package, scanning a sticker and printing it with the same number at all packs. But the fibers are then printed – they can not be pinched by a needle. Always pay attention to this!
Counterfeit: 7 types of fake “Jintropin” were found, but in fact there are many more. There are packages with a solvent, and even with syringes, of different dosages – from 10 to 30 IU. Today we will only focus on two of them.
Not so long ago in Russia and Ukraine there was a fake “Jintropin”, which someone actively promotes in the Internet space. Let’s consider it more closely. A thin, square package, about 20×23 cm in size. There are 10 bottles in the package, 10 ampoules with a solvent and even 10 syringes. The test sticker is printed on the printer, there is no fiber. Definitely – a fake.
Also there is a package similar to the original one, but the substrate for the bottles is made of plastic, unlike the styrofoam in the original. And this is also a fake.
Be vigilant, do not fall for the hook of falsifiers. Remember: a counterfeit drug is not only money thrown away to the wind, but also a tangible blow to your health.
Course No. 1: Growth Hormone
Goal: Achieve relief, with sufficient muscle mass. The effect of rejuvenation, increasing the elasticity of muscles, improving the properties of the skin.
- The course begins with 5 units every day (it is enough to put 1 time a day, a large frequency has no advantages), injections subcutaneously.
- In the second or third week, in the absence of side effects, you can increase the dosage to 10 units per day. Large doses are not recommended.
- The optimal duration of the course of growth hormone is 3-6 months. With a shorter course, the results are not always impressive, longer course lengths are not recommended due to the emergence of tolerance (antibodies that bind growth hormone are produced), there may be signs of acromegaly and some other side effects.
- The drug can suppress the function of the thyroid gland, it can reduce the results, so it is recommended to include in the course of thyroxine in a dose of 25 mcg per day, throughout the cycle. This will increase the safety and effectiveness of the course (thyroxin has a powerful fat burning effect).
- If you want to add muscle mass, then the course should include fast acting insulin at 10 units per day. Growth hormone and insulin are hormones antagonists, so during the cycle of growth hormone, the body produces insufficient amounts of insulin. Adding insulin to the course will increase the anabolic activity of growth hormone.
- Take a complex of sports nutrition for relief, perform 2-3 strength training and 2-3 aerobic workouts per week.
Course # 2: Growth Hormone + Steroids
Purpose: To achieve relief and set muscle mass. The effect of rejuvenation, increasing the elasticity of muscles, improving the properties of the skin.
- Take as a basis course # 1
- Include anabolic steroids. The best growth hormone is combined with steroids such as Testosterone 250 mg per week or Sustanon 250 at the same dose or Equipoise at a dose of 300 mg per week. Anabolic steroids should not be used for more than 7 weeks. These drugs will increase your weight due to pronounced muscle growth and simultaneous fat burning. Some athletes agree that this course is one of the most powerful due to the synergistic effect, while a combination of steroids and growth hormone is quite safe for health, as these groups of drugs have different mechanisms of action, which allows using them at moderate doses, without causing disturbances in hormonal metabolism.
- If the relief is of paramount importance for you, use Anavar (30 mg per day, every day) or Winstrol (25-50 mg per day, every day), instead of the steroids listed in the previous paragraph, these drugs have less ability to stimulate muscle growth, however are much better suited for burning excess fat and obtaining dense relief muscles. PCT is not required.
- Follow the diet and exercise according to a special program.
Course # 3: Growth Hormone + Fat Burners
Effect: Fat burning, with a relief figure. The effect of rejuvenation, increasing the elasticity of muscles, improving the properties of the skin.
- Include in it a thyroxine in a dose of 100-200 mcg per day, divided into 3 doses: in the morning, at lunch and in the evening until 18:00. In this amount, thyroxin has a pronounced fat-burning effect, large doses are not recommended, since there is a high risk of side effects, and also begins to prevail the destruction of muscles. The dose of thyroxine should be titrated: start with 50 μg per day, then increase the dose by 25 μg every other day until you reach the recommended dose. If side effects occur, reduce the dose of thyroxine. Take a thyroxine for no more than 1 month, then gradually reduce the dose by 25 mcg every other day until complete withdrawal.
- Alternative components of the complex are Clenbuterol and Ephedrine. These drugs significantly accelerate the process of fat burning, but together with this increase the risk of side effects.
- To make the course as efficient as possible, you need:
- Follow the diet. Caloric content of the diet is average (at which in the usual state you do not gain weight and do not lose weight). Reduce consumption of fast carbohydrates and fats. Take at least 250 grams of protein per day. Drink more fluids.
- Perform 1-2 strength training per week for a split program, as well as 2-4 aerobic workouts lasting at least 1 hour.
How to grow growth hormone:
Growth hormone can only be in the form of a freeze-dried powder. The amount of powder should be indicated on the ampoule. The quantity can be indicated either in units (units) or in milligrams (mg). If the quantity is indicated in milligrams, then it can be converted into units according to the formula 1mg = ~ 3 units. (more precisely, 1 mg = 2.7 units). We will use the formula 1mg = 3 units in our descriptions, because this formula is used by most manufacturers of the drug.
- Take a cotton ball, soak it in alcohol and wipe it with ampoule plugs with Growth Hormone and an ampoule with a liquid that you will dilute the powder (bactericidal water, sterile water or vitamin B12).
- Take a 3 cube syringe with a 1 “or 1.5” needle, put the needle on the syringe and draw in the necessary amount of powder to dilute the powder. The amount does not actually play a significant role, just make sure you accurately remember how much fluid you used. The main rule is to use a quantity of liquid that will make it easy to measure the finished solution. For example: if you take 1ml (cube) of liquid for 10 units. growth hormone powder, every 10 scale marks on a U100 syringe will be 1 unit. growth hormone. If you take 2ml of fluid for 10 units. growth hormone powder, every 20 scale marks on a U100 syringe will be equal to 1 unit. growth hormone. If you take 3ml of fluid for 10 units. growth hormone powder, every 30 scale marks on a U100 syringe will be 1 unit. growth hormone.
- Take the syringe into which you have collected the dilution liquid and inject it into the sublimated powder at such an angle that the needle touches the ampoule wall, and the liquid flows out of the needle not onto the powder, but flows down the ampoule wall. Do not rush, squirt the liquid slowly, gradually.
- When all the dilution liquid is added to the Growth Hormone powder, gently twirl the ampoule (DO NOT shake the ampule with force) until the freeze-dried powder completely dissolves. In the ampoule, after dilution, a clear liquid should be obtained. Growth hormone can be used. After breeding, store HGH in the refrigerator. If you used bactericidal water to dilute the growth hormone, the drug can be used for three weeks. If you used sterile water, the drug can be used for 5 days (many manufacturers claim 72 hours).
How to inject growth hormone:
- Wash your hands with soap and water;
- Dial the drug into the insulin syringe;
- Collect the left hand skin in the crease on the abdomen;
- Insert the needle at an angle of 45 * parallel to the fold;
- Enter the drug and remove the needle;
- Do not inject into the same place.
Showing all 10 results
Norditropin (HGH) 4IU (1,3mg) + Solvent
Jintropin 4IU (80IU/box)
Jintropin 4IU (40IU/box)£104
Jintropin 10IU (100IU/box)£232
Jintropin 10IU (200IU/box)
GenLei Jintropin AQ 30iu (150IU/kit)£312
GenLei Jintropin AQ 30iu (300IU/kit)
KIGTROPIN 10IU 10ml vial
IGTROPIN 100mcg 10ml vial
Somatropin 4 IU